Serves 2 people | 20 minutes
1 pk korean glass noodles
4 tbsp Mommy Sauce’s Bulgogi Sauce
½ cup julienned carrots
½ cup mushroom
½ cabbage, thinly sliced
½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
½ cup green bellpepper, thinly sliced
¼ lb beef or pork, thinly sliced
• Soak your korean glass noodles in a bowl of water for 30 minutes.
• On high heat, stir fry all of your vegetables for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and set aside.
• Add oil to the same pan and stir fry your beef, add Mommy Sauce’s Bulgogi Sauce and continue to stir fry.
• While the meat cooks, drain your glass noodles and slice into 5 inch segments.
• Add your glass noodles and vegetables to the pan, thoroughly mix.
• Add 2 more tablespoons of Mommy Sauce’s Bulgogi Sauce and mix.
• Add sesame oil and sesame seeds for garnish.