Serves 2 people | 20 minutes
¼ cup chicken — leg, thigh or breast meat
1 cup potato, chop ½ inch cubes
1 cup mushroom
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 cup julienned carrots
1 cup chicken broth
4 tbsp Mommy Sauce’s Magic Sauce
1 green onion, roughly chopped
1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
sesame leaves, sliced
• Add salt and pepper to chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
• Heat up some oil in a pan and fry chicken until brown.
• Add potatoes, carrots, onions, cabbage, and mushroom to pan and fry.
• Add Mommy Sauce’s Magic Sauce to pan and stir.
• Add chicken broth to pan and bring to a boil.
• Add green onion, serrano peppers, and sesame leaves.
• Let soup boil for an additional 8 minutes.