Serves 2 people | 20 minutes
2 types rice cakes — boiled, frozen
½ cup yellow onion, rough chop ¼ inch pieces
½ cup cabbage, rough chop ¼ inch pieces
½ cup mushroom, slice into ¼ inch pieces
½ cup fishcake (optional)
4 tbsp Mommys Sauce’s Magic Sauce
4 tbsp Mommy Sauce’s Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
1 tsp sesame seeds for garnish
• Heat up some vegetable oil in a wok.
• Add in your ddukbokki and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
• Add in all of your chopped veggies and fishcakes. Continue to stir fry until rice cakes are completely tender.
• Add 4 tbsp of Mommy Sauce’s Magic Sauce — make sure all rice cakes are coated, add more Magic Sauce or sugar to taste.
• Add 4 tbsp of Mommy Sauce’s Spicy Bulgogi Sauce, mix and add more to taste.
Optional: Add water or beef stock if you’d like a soupier ddukkbokki.